Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Morning Commute



JCrew Cate Cami/Alexander McQueen Blue Chiffon Skull Scarf/ Black Crepe Blazer/ White House Black Market Instantly Slimming Skirt/ JCrew Double Cloth Lady Day Coat/ Isabel Marant Hi-Tops and a more affordable version HERE

I'm not quite fitting into my pre-pregnancy outfits, but I need to look professional and put together until I work off my baby weight. My solution was to find a few well priced pieces that would be my uniform until I get my body back.

The JCrew Cate Cami, which comes in several colors and prints, is a piece I wear several times a week. The White House Black Market's instantly slimming skirt has been a life saver for me these past few months and I also have this piece in different colors. I also like this blazer from Nordstroms because it drapes rather than buttons, so there is no unnecessary tugging. The high top sneakers and Alexander McQueen scarf make me feel a little less stuffy when I'm slogging to work on these cold and wet winter mornings.

2 comments: