Friday, April 4, 2014

Opening Day (Happy Friday)



Photo of Opening Day at Wrigley Field, 2010 via NPR

Spring is here weather or not Mother Nature is ready.

I heard this great piece on NPR this morning about Opening Day at Wrigley Field.  It really made me long for when I lived in Chicago.  Add taking a day off from work to go to Opening Day to your bucket list!

I really want to go to the Holi Festival in Potomac this weekend, but given the fact that I have a 9 month old it's going to be a game-day decision.

If that doesn't work out then I think we will head over to the District Flea Market.

The Cherry Blossom Festival is well underway and this Sunday is the half-marathon. 

Hoping to have the time to make this Moroccan Baked Fish with Onions along with a Ginger Grapefruit Curd and this Red Fruit Salad.

I still don't have access to my Facebook account.  Here's to hoping it will be restored.

THE BADGERS MADE IT TO THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!  If I don't to anything else for the next 72 hours, I'm watching Saturday's game in real time.




Photo of Wrigley Field, October 1935 via NPR

No comments:

Post a Comment