Friday, April 11, 2014

Have a Great Weekend!

The big news for this week is that I have a new nephew.  I'm still really excited to be the doting auntie to another little one.  Now I just have to find him a welcome home gift.  Perhaps an Fuzzy Duckling from Jellycat along with these swaddles that Prince George was cloaked in a few months ago. 

This weekend our building is doing an Easter egg hunt for its smallest residents.  My little one is a little young to hunt for eggs but I know she will enjoy watching the bigger kids run around.  Check out these amazing devilled eggs.

It's nice outside, so enjoy it.  Dcist has a great list of places to enjoy the outdoors in Washington.

Speaking of the outdoors, the Cherry Blossoms technically peaked yesterday.  There's still time to enjoy this annual gorgeousness.

I really want to see this new movie Joe

I just bought tickets to Topaz+Arrow's next craft workshop.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment