Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Prince and His Shortalls









How adorable was Prince George at his first televised play date.  Stealing toys from babies, getting excited about receiving a huge teddy bear, snuggling with his Duchess mother, and those smocked shortalls. . .

The Prince's shortalls were designed by British designer Rachel Riley.  If you snag a pair, please do let me know, because I imagine they are beyond sold out by now. 

I scoured the internet for outfits similar to the Prince's.  It was pretty near impossible to find similar items in navy, but I did find some cute alternatives.
My favorite are these shortalls from the Wooden Soldier, there isn't a sailboat but they are navy blue.

Here are some options from Best Dressed Child.



I bet if you really wanted to get a set made to look like the Prince's you could find someone on Etsy to do it for you.  Below is a cute set designed by smokedble on Etsy.


And don't forget EBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment