Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Friday! (Thank You Easter Bunny)


Do you remember this video.  I think having a baby makes me nostalgic for all these kiddo things.


I never understood the whole Peeps Subculture, but Peeps S'mores look like they are worth making. 

This Matzo Brei Kale Egg Sandwich looks delicious. 

I might actually watch a movie outside of my home since Union Market's Drive in Theater is back!

The National Portrait Gallery has an exhibition on what it means to be Cool.  I will definitely need to take notes. 

This piece from NPR made me feel pretty guilty about my IPhone usage.  Here's to self improvement.

On a more serious note, last week Father Frans van der Lugt was murdered in the Syrian town of Homs.  This is a powerful post written by a woman who went to his church as a girl.  NPR covered the story as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment