Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Friday (June 27, 2014)


What are you up to this weekend? I'm going on my first overnight trip sans baby. Looking forward to resting and relaxing but also sad to leave my little one.

Still trying to figure out what to do? Check out my summer guide or take a look at these suggestions below.

Friday

No World Cup games. Take some time to catch up on the rest of your life.

Saturday

The Smithsonian Folklife festival begins this weekend.

For those us that came of age in the 90's, the 9:30 club is hosting No Scubs, a 90's dance party. Get ready to do some Vogueing.

Sunday

Watch the Netherlands vs. Mexico at noon. I don't know about you but Mexico wins the Cup even if they don't really win the Cup. Their coach and goalie are awesome!

Mouse on the Move is showing at Bethesda's Imagination Stage. The show is good for children 1-5 years old.

In other news. . .

This video about encouraging your girls to be more than just pretty faces.

NPR's series on Cuba, has peaked my interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment