Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Heath Ceramics (Dining Loves)




I just discovered Heath Ceramics this summer. If you live on the West Coast you might think that I've been living under a rock.


Little did I know that this company has been making high quality ceramics for years.  Everything is handmade in Sausilito.  Fun fact: Alice Waters uses them to serve her fabulous food at Chez Panisse.

I love that they are both durable and beautiful.  The shapes are classic, the colors are warm, and the everything is sturdy enough that you don't have to worry about indelicate hands.

Now, I want to go out and buy their flower pots, six of their 5-piece place settings, and and have friends over for a fall brunch.  Oh and how awesome is their children's dinnerware set?

Image via Heath Ceramics.

No comments:

Post a Comment