Monday, September 8, 2014

Shoe Loves (Birks and Socks)

The 90's are back.  I'm not complaining about it, I loved the 90's (with all my heart).  I did make a number of fashion choices that I'm not in a rush to revisit: dark lipstick, matte foundation, shirts under dresses, and of course the boyfriend jeans. 

This summer I got caught up in the 90's revival and bought myself a pair of Birkenstocks.  Now that fall is here, I'm ready to wear my Birkenstocks as long as the weather allows.  Fortunately, my daughter is still too young to be embarrassed by me.

How would you wear Birkenstocks on colder days?  Hat tip to my friend K.B. for the inspiration.


This is my favorite look by far.
 Image via The Street Style

Totally attainable weekend casual. Image via the Gloss.

That would be me just kicking it in my college dorm room. Image via Free People.
 
Fall weekend look. Image via the Mom Edit.
 
And. . .  here are the Olsen Twins a few months ago. 
They totally planned this!

No comments:

Post a Comment