Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Shoe Loves (Saltwater Sandals)



I know it's August and you probably aren't thinking about summer clothes anymore, but I have to tell you about these wonderful sandals my daughter received from her great aunt for her first birthday. 



Baby girl has been walking for a month now, so shoes are new to her.  And by new I mean that she would prefer going barefoot, which doesn't exactly work in all public places.

So on vacation I tried out her new Saltwater Sandals by Hoys.  These sandals were a success.  Not too heavy, and just the right amount of traction.  Since they have an adjustable strap, we can fit them on her chubby little feet.  They are also designed for land and water. 

As an added bonus, she got a ton of compliments on her shoes.  Too bad they don't make them in Mommy sizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment