Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Friday (August 15, 2014)



Image via Rate your Burn



What are you up to this weekend?  I'm going to take it easy and do some much needed unpacking from our vacation. 

I do plan on going to my first class at Soul Cycle's new DC location.  Like many people in Washington, I've been anticipating this opening for a long time.

Afterwards, I'd love to make these snow cones from Little Miss Party Planner.

The Muppets covering the Beastie Boys.

Since high school, I've been in the practice of wearing some type of sun protection on my face almost everyday.  Here's a great primer on sunscreen.

And in case you missed them here are my posts from this week: a recap of our vacation, packing your airplane diaper bag, and awesome baby sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment