Monday, November 3, 2014

Streamlined Cold Weather Wardrobe


Clothes: Coat/Dress/Pixie Pant/Sweater/White Button Down Shirt/Sparkle T
Accessories: Scarf/Necklace/Pumps/Ankle Boots/Envelope Clutch/Bucket Bag

Brrrr it's cold out there! I found myself shivering under my comforter yesterday morning and at the same time dreading the fact that I was yet again not ready for the change in seasons. 

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm totally excited about incorporating the 365 Style method into my life.  I like the idea of putting together a few go-to outfits so that I can walk out the door looking presentable 100% of the time. 

I took a look at my closet and saw that I have a lot of blue and black. Since my body is in flux, I see no need to introduce too many new things into the mix, and just decided to go with what I have and throw in a little gold and leopard.

My 6 clothing picks for this season are: a bright coat, a basic dress, pixie pants, a bright chunky sweater, a white button down and a sparkly t-shirt.  My 5 (I mean 6) accessory picks are: a statement necklace, leopard pumps, ankle boots, a scarf, an envelope clutch, and a bucket bag. 

The great news is that, with the exception of the bright coat and sparkly t-shirt, I have these pieces (or something very similar) in my closet already.  I'm now ready to brave the cold!

What are you wearing now that it's chilly out? 

2 comments:

  1. I got some great Vans from Madewell. So excited about them. Very comfortable. Check them out here: https://www.madewell.com/madewell_category/SHOESANDBOOTS/sneakers/PRDOVR~B3386/B3386.jsp?color_name=Heather-Coal&srcCode=MWGGBS00002_99103596795&sisearchengine=197&siproduct=B3386&noPopUp=true&gclid=CLG16YzY38ECFeQF7AodxWUAfw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! Can't wait to see you in them over Thanksgiving!

      Delete