Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Bag Watch (The Herschel Novel Duffle)



We were away last weekend for my husband's college reunion.  One of the things I love about travelling and taking small getaways is that you get out of your routine and see things you don't see on your average day.

Now I could tell you about the lovely exhibit we saw, the new people we met, the music we listened to, and so on, but for this post I'm going to tell you about a bag I discovered: the Herschel Novel Duffle.

I love that this bag has a compartment for shoes that seemed large enough to fit sneakers or a pair of men's oxfords.  The interior of the bag also has several pockets so you could easily place things like your keys or sunglasses.  The cross body strap makes it easy to carry. 

Do you have a special bag for short getaways?

No comments:

Post a Comment